jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

What Makes Me Unique?

Hello! My name is Nacho I’m 15 years old and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I’m in 3rd year at Santa Rosa’s School, located in Congreso. I’ve been studying here since 1997. It’s been a long time ago hahaha. I had two options: Studying Business Administration or Social Communication, of course, I’ve choose Business Administration . My family is composed by 4 members, my father called Jorge, my mother called Eugenia, my Brother called Gonzalo and me. My brother studies in the same school, he is in 5° Grade, Primary School.
I'm fond on football, video games, computer games, cards, cars and special weapons. At present I’m playing football at Boca Juniors Club but a different Type of Football which is called Futsal that it’s played with five players in each teams. Recently my parents bought me a pair of football trainers, really nice, they are "Puma" and they have a special sole for futsal's floor.

At the weekend I like going out with my friends, we always go to a matinee called Abadia to dance and have some fun. Or we get together in a house, we buy pizza and we see terror films.
Every summer holidays I go to Mar del Plata, to a spa called ACA, that significates Automobile Argentinian Club.

My favourite TV programme is "The Simpsons". My favourite food is barbacue, I love it. My favourite drink is Coke-Cola". My favourite music is Raggaeton and Elektro.

1 comentario:

  1. Nacho, this is a nice looking blog, indeed.
    As regards your description, I've enjoyed reading it a lot. I've also learnt about this kind of football you play, which sounds really interesting. I'm glad you enjoy it, too.
    Something that made me smile, my daughter used to go dancing to Abadía when she was your age. What a coincidence, isn't it?

    ResponderEliminar